Mooga Weather Forecast

    • 17
    • 28

    Partly cloudy

    • 17
    • 24

    Possible shower

    • 16
    • 23

    Partly cloudy

    • 15
    • 25

    Mostly sunny

    • 15
    • 25

    Mostly sunny

    • 15
    • 26

    Sunny

    • 13
    • 26

    Sunny

Today 22 Apr Maranoa and Warrego

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, possible severe with possible heavy falls in the far west. Winds northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the mid to high 20s.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Mooga Temperature Statistics View More

April Temperature

ROMA AIRPORT (31km)

  • Lowest 1 April, 2019

    8.9 °C
  • Average April

    21.3 °C
  • Highest 9 April, 2019

    32.9 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

ROMA AIRPORT (31km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    13.3 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    21 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    29.7 °C
Get an account to remove ads