Coolabunia Weather Forecast

    • 5
    • 17

    Cloudy

    • 8
    • 18

    Partly cloudy

    • 0
    • 17

    Morning frost. Mostly sunny

    • 1
    • 18

    Partly cloudy

    • 3
    • 18

    Partly cloudy

    • 3
    • 18

    Partly cloudy

    • 5
    • 18

    Partly cloudy

Today 20 Jun Wide Bay and Burnett

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the early afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 21.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Coolabunia Temperature Statistics View More

June Temperature

KINGAROY AIRPORT (7km)

  • Lowest 1 June, 2019

    -2.7 °C
  • Average June

    12.4 °C
  • Highest 15 June, 2019

    25.4 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

KINGAROY AIRPORT (7km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    11.7 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    18.5 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    26.5 °C
Get an account to remove ads