Calgoa Weather Forecast

    • 23
    • 33

    Storm

    • 21
    • 34

    Shower

    • 21
    • 33

    Partly cloudy

    • 20
    • 35

    Partly cloudy

    • 21
    • 36

    Partly cloudy

    • 22
    • 34

    Partly cloudy

    • 21
    • 33

    Partly cloudy

Today 25 Jan Wide Bay and Burnett

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low 30s.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Calgoa Temperature Statistics View More

January Temperature

GYMPIE (51km)

  • Lowest 5 January, 2020

    17.1 °C
  • Average January

    25.7 °C
  • Highest 21 January, 2020

    37.5 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

GYMPIE (51km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    14.3 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    20.3 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    28.1 °C
Get an account to remove ads