Burrum Town Weather Forecast

    • 23
    • 32

    Possible shower

    • 21
    • 33

    Partly cloudy

    • 21
    • 32

    Partly cloudy

    • 21
    • 33

    Mostly sunny

    • 21
    • 34

    Mostly sunny

    • 21
    • 33

    Mostly sunny

Today 25 Jan Wide Bay and Burnett

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm inland, possibly severe in the far west. Light winds becoming northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching the low 30s.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Burrum Town Temperature Statistics View More

January Temperature

MARYBOROUGH (24km)

  • Lowest 5 January, 2020

    17.1 °C
  • Average January

    25.8 °C
  • Highest 11 January, 2020

    35.5 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

MARYBOROUGH (24km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    15.4 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    20.9 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    28.3 °C
Get an account to remove ads