Magnetic Island Weather Forecast

    • 24
    • 29

    Shower

    • 25
    • 29

    Shower

    • 25
    • 29

    Shower

    • 25
    • 29

    Shower

    • 24
    • 27

    Shower

    • 24
    • 27

    Shower

    • 24
    • 28

    Shower

Today 23 Jan Herbert and Lower Burdekin

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north later this evening. Winds east to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Magnetic Island Temperature Statistics View More

January Temperature

TOWNSVILLE AERO (13km)

  • Lowest 16 January, 2019

    21.7 °C
  • Average January

    27.8 °C
  • Highest 9 January, 2019

    38.3 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

TOWNSVILLE AERO (13km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    20.8 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    25 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    29.9 °C
Get an account to remove ads