Munderra Weather Forecast

    • 19
    • 27

    Shower

    • 19
    • 29

    Storm

    • 19
    • 29

    Shower

    • 19
    • 30

    Partly cloudy

    • 18
    • 29

    Shower

    • 18
    • 29

    Shower

Today 24 Jan Northern Goldfields and Upper Flinders

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 28 to 38.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Munderra Temperature Statistics

January Temperature

WALKAMIN RESEARCH STATION (91km)

  • Lowest 14 January, 2018

    16.3 °C
  • Average January

    25.2 °C
  • Highest 15 January, 2018

    37 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

WALKAMIN RESEARCH STATION (91km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    17.5 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    22.9 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    28.5 °C
Get an account to remove ads