Cruiser Passage Weather Forecast

    • 26
    • 26

    Shower

    • 26
    • 26

    Shower

    • 26
    • 26

    Shower

    • 26
    • 26

    Shower

    • 25
    • 26

    Windy

    • 25
    • 26

    Shower

    • 25
    • 26

    Partly cloudy

Today 18 May North Tropical Coast and Tablelands

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers about the coast and ranges, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Cruiser Passage Temperature Statistics View More

May Temperature

Cooktown Airport (71km)

  • Lowest 7 May, 2021

    16.8 °C
  • Average May

    24.7 °C
  • Highest 10 May, 2021

    29.4 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Cooktown Airport (71km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    22.2 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    25.5 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    29.8 °C
Get an account to remove ads