Camp Creek Weather Forecast

    • 23
    • 31

    Showers

    • 23
    • 31

    Shower or two

    • 22
    • 31

    Possible shower

    • 21
    • 31

    Mostly sunny

    • 21
    • 32

    Mostly sunny

    • 23
    • 33

    Mostly sunny

    • 23
    • 34

    Partly cloudy

Today 2 Dec North Tropical Coast and Tablelands

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the coast and ranges, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north during this afternoon and evening. Winds easterly 20 to 30 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 29 to 35.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Camp Creek Temperature Statistics View More

December Temperature

South Johnstone (3km)

  • Lowest 1 December, 2020

    21.4 °C
  • Average December

    24.4 °C
  • Highest

Climate (2010–Present)

South Johnstone (3km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    19.9 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    23.6 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    28.5 °C
Get an account to remove ads