Burke Reef Weather Forecast

    • 28
    • 29

    Storm

    • 28
    • 29

    Storm

    • 28
    • 29

    Storm

    • 28
    • 29

    Storm

    • 28
    • 29

    Storm

    • 28
    • 29

    Storm

    • 28
    • 29

    Storm

Today 23 Jan Peninsula

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain north of Coen, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, with possible heavy falls north of Coen in the evening. Light winds.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Burke Reef Temperature Statistics View More

January Temperature

Lockhart River Airport (32km)

  • Lowest 2 January, 2021

    22.7 °C
  • Average January

    27 °C
  • Highest 10 January, 2021

    34.8 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Lockhart River Airport (32km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    22.7 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    26 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    30.4 °C
Get an account to remove ads