Greenmantle Weather Forecast

    • 0
    • 15

    Shower

    • 3
    • 16

    Shower

    • 2
    • 16

    Partly cloudy

    • 1
    • 13

    Shower

    • 0
    • 12

    Shower

    • 3
    • 16

    Partly cloudy

    • 3
    • 19

    Partly cloudy

Today 26 Aug Central Tablelands

Partly cloudy. Areas of fog and frost in the south in the early morning. High (70%) chance of showers on and east of the ranges, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between zero and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 10 and 19.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Greenmantle Temperature Statistics View More

August Temperature

BATHURST AGRICULTURAL STATION (73km)

  • Lowest 6 August, 2019

    -6.1 °C
  • Average August

    7.9 °C
  • Highest 18 August, 2019

    21.2 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

BATHURST AGRICULTURAL STATION (73km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    7.2 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    16.2 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    21.5 °C
Get an account to remove ads