South West Rocks (Oceanside) Weather Forecast

    • 18
    • 25

    Showers

    • 15
    • 23

    Partly cloudy

    • 12
    • 23

    Mostly sunny

    • 10
    • 20

    Mostly sunny

    • 12
    • 20

    Showers

    • 13
    • 21

    Showers

    • 13
    • 21

    Showers

Today 16 May Mid North Coast

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers and the chance of a thunderstorm in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

South West Rocks (Oceanside) Temperature Statistics View More

May Temperature

Dorrigo (Old Coramba Rd) (67km)

  • Lowest 8 May, 2022

    8 °C
  • Average May

    14.8 °C
  • Highest 4 May, 2022

    20 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Dorrigo (Old Coramba Rd) (67km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    10.7 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    15.1 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    20.4 °C
Get an account to remove ads