North Rock Weather Forecast

    • 12
    • 15

    Shower or two. Possible storm. Windy

    • 12
    • 17

    Shower or two

    • 12
    • 19

    Sunny

    • 15
    • 21

    Sunny

    • 16
    • 18

    Mostly sunny

    • 13
    • 17

    Possible morning shower

    • 14
    • 17

    Partly cloudy

Today 21 Sep Hunter

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1100 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm in the late afternoon and evening. Gusty winds and possible small hail in the late afternoon and evening. Winds southerly 25 to 35 km/h turning southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

North Rock Temperature Statistics View More

September Temperature

Nelson Bay (Nelson Head) (19km)

  • Lowest 15 September, 2021

    9.9 °C
  • Average September

    17.6 °C
  • Highest 12 September, 2021

    29.5 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Nelson Bay (Nelson Head) (19km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    15.5 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    20 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    23.2 °C
Get an account to remove ads