Bellingen Weather Forecast

    • 12
    • 21

    Partly cloudy

    • 12
    • 20

    Shower

    • 13
    • 21

    Partly cloudy

    • 10
    • 22

    Partly cloudy

    • 10
    • 21

    Partly cloudy

    • 11
    • 21

    Partly cloudy

Today 25 May Mid North Coast

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 12 and 21.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Bellingen Temperature Statistics View More

May Temperature

Smoky Cape Lighthouse (55km)

  • Lowest 22 May, 2020

    9.5 °C
  • Average May

    15.7 °C
  • Highest 8 May, 2020

    25.4 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Smoky Cape Lighthouse (55km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    16.4 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    19.3 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    25.1 °C
Get an account to remove ads