Lake Biddy Weather Forecast

    • 3
    • 13

    Shower

    • 4
    • 18

    Partly cloudy

    • 4
    • 20

    Partly cloudy

    • 4
    • 24

    Sunny

    • 7
    • 25

    Partly cloudy

    • 9
    • 25

    Partly cloudy

    • 10
    • 23

    Shower

Today 20 Sep Great Southern

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the southwest in the early morning. Gusty winds and possible hail. Areas of raised dust in the northeast in the afternoon. Winds westerly 25 to 35 km/h increasing to 35 to 50 km/h in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to around 4 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 15.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Lake Biddy Temperature Statistics View More

September Temperature

Newdegate Research Station (20km)

  • Lowest 13 September, 2020

    1.9 °C
  • Average September

    12.4 °C
  • Highest 15 September, 2020

    29.9 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Newdegate Research Station (20km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    8.5 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    15.5 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    23.8 °C
Get an account to remove ads