Brookton Weather Forecast

    • 13
    • 25

    Cloudy

    • 12
    • 27

    Partly cloudy

    • 11
    • 28

    Sunny

    • 11
    • 30

    Sunny

    • 12
    • 33

    Sunny

    • 18
    • 37

    Sunny

    • 18
    • 39

    Mostly sunny

Today 17 Dec Great Southern

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the east, grading to a slight (30%) chance in the west. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northeast in the morning and early afternoon. Winds south to southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low to mid 20s.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Brookton Temperature Statistics View More

December Temperature

BROOKTON (0km)

  • Lowest 7 December, 2018

    9.6 °C
  • Average December

    21.8 °C
  • Highest 3 December, 2018

    38.5 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

BROOKTON (0km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    9.8 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    16.8 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    24.5 °C
Get an account to remove ads