Conspicuous Beach Weather Forecast

    • 12
    • 23

    Rain increasing

    • 9
    • 14

    Rain easing

    • 8
    • 15

    Cloudy

    • 8
    • 17

    Partly cloudy

    • 8
    • 19

    Partly cloudy

    • 8
    • 21

    Partly cloudy

    • 11
    • 20

    Partly cloudy

Today 22 Aug South Coastal

Mostly sunny. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the west during this evening. Gusty winds in the west late this afternoon and evening. Winds northerly 20 to 30 km/h increasing to 40 km/h before turning northwesterly 20 to 25 km/h in the late morning and afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low to mid 20s.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Conspicuous Beach Temperature Statistics View More

August Temperature

NORTH WALPOLE (15km)

  • Lowest 19 August, 2019

    7.3 °C
  • Average August

    12.4 °C
  • Highest 12 August, 2019

    21.7 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

NORTH WALPOLE (15km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    11.4 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    14.9 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    19.9 °C
Get an account to remove ads