Coblinine Weather Forecast

    • 10
    • 16

    Shower or two

    • 10
    • 17

    Showers. Possible storm developing

    • 6
    • 13

    Possible early shower

    • 9
    • 16

    Showers

    • 8
    • 14

    Morning shower or two

    • 5
    • 16

    Partly cloudy

    • 6
    • 17

    Partly cloudy

Today 18 Jul Great Southern

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Coblinine Temperature Statistics View More

July Temperature

KATANNING (13km)

  • Lowest 14 July, 2019

    3.4 °C
  • Average July

    10.4 °C
  • Highest 17 July, 2019

    17.9 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

KATANNING (13km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    9.5 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    15.1 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    22.1 °C
Get an account to remove ads