Fitzgerald River National Park Weather Forecast

    • 9
    • 22

    Storm

    • 9
    • 17

    Rain

    • 6
    • 18

    Shower

    • 8
    • 17

    Shower

    • 6
    • 17

    Partly cloudy

    • 6
    • 19

    Partly cloudy

    • 7
    • 22

    Partly cloudy

Today 16 Jul South East Coastal

Mostly sunny. High (80%) chance of rain in the west, slight (20%) chance in the far east. The chance of a thunderstorm in the south in the evening. Winds northerly 15 to 25 km/h turning northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Fitzgerald River National Park Temperature Statistics View More

July Temperature

Jacup (47km)

  • Lowest 12 July, 2020

    2.4 °C
  • Average July

    9.9 °C
  • Highest 5 July, 2020

    22.2 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Jacup (47km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    9.4 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    14.9 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    22.9 °C
Get an account to remove ads