Casterton Weather Forecast

    • 12
    • 28

    Windy. Cool change then rain

    • 10
    • 19

    Morning shower or two

    • 9
    • 23

    Partly cloudy

    • 11
    • 26

    Partly cloudy

    • 13
    • 26

    Cloudy

    • 11
    • 25

    Partly cloudy

    • 10
    • 24

    Partly cloudy

Today 22 Jan South West

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower or thunderstorm in the afternoon with gusty winds. High (80%) chance of rain in the afternoon and evening. Winds north to northeasterly 30 to 45 km/h turning cooler west to northwesterly 35 to 50 km/h in the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 11 and 14 with daytime temperatures reaching around 30.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Casterton Temperature Statistics View More

January Temperature

CASTERTON (6km)

  • Lowest 21 January, 2020

    4.6 °C
  • Average January

    17.7 °C
  • Highest 3 January, 2020

    37.9 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

CASTERTON (6km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    8.2 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    13.7 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    20.4 °C
Get an account to remove ads