Mount Buffalo Weather Forecast

    • 4
    • 15

    Shower

    • 4
    • 16

    Partly cloudy

    • 1
    • 16

    Partly cloudy

    • 2
    • 16

    Partly cloudy

    • 5
    • 15

    Partly cloudy

    • 6
    • 14

    Shower

Today 15 Apr North East

Patchy fog in the north in the early morning. Becoming cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere, most likely during the late afternoon and evening. Snow falling above 1800 metres. Light winds becoming west to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 12 and 20.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Mount Buffalo Temperature Statistics View More

April Temperature

Wangaratta Airport (56km)

  • Lowest 13 April, 2021

    0.2 °C
  • Average April

    15.9 °C
  • Highest 4 April, 2021

    30.5 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Wangaratta Airport (56km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    7.9 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    15.4 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    23.4 °C
Get an account to remove ads