Muckleford Weather Forecast

    • 11
    • 22

    Partly cloudy

    • 9
    • 23

    Mostly sunny

    • 9
    • 21

    Partly cloudy

    • 8
    • 25

    Sunny

    • 10
    • 31

    Sunny

    • 16
    • 33

    Partly cloudy

    • 16
    • 32

    Partly cloudy

Today 19 Feb North Central

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds south to southwesterly 25 to 40 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to around 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 23.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Muckleford Temperature Statistics View More

February Temperature

REDESDALE (33km)

  • Lowest 4 February, 2020

    6.8 °C
  • Average February

    21.2 °C
  • Highest 13 February, 2020

    34.2 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

REDESDALE (33km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    7.6 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    14.4 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    22.6 °C
Get an account to remove ads