Maryborough Weather Forecast

    • 9
    • 17

    Possible shower

    • 8
    • 16

    Cloudy

    • 7
    • 16

    Partly cloudy

    • 4
    • 16

    Sunny

    • 2
    • 16

    Sunny

    • 6
    • 17

    Partly cloudy

    • 6
    • 19

    Mostly sunny

Today 22 May North Central

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 13 and 17.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Maryborough Temperature Statistics

May Temperature

MARYBOROUGH (0km)

  • Lowest 9 May, 2018

    2.8 °C
  • Average May

    10.8 °C
  • Highest 2 May, 2018

    22.9 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

MARYBOROUGH (0km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    9 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    14.3 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    21.8 °C
Get an account to remove ads