Today 1 Jun Northern Country
Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, grading to a slight (30%) chance in the west. Gusty winds and possible hail with showers. Winds southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h decreasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the late evening.
Tamleugh Temperature Statistics View More
Shepparton Airport (24km)
Shepparton Airport (24km)Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
Average Low 2010–Present9.5 °C
Average 2010–Present16 °C
Average High 2010–Present23.4 °C