Katamatite Weather Forecast

    • 5
    • 19

    Shower or two clearing

    • 2
    • 12

    Partly cloudy

    • 3
    • 14

    Partly cloudy

    • 8
    • 16

    Shower or two

    • 7
    • 14

    Partly cloudy

    • 2
    • 15

    Mostly sunny

    • 4
    • 17

    Mostly sunny

Today 18 Aug Northern Country

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east until early evening, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm with gusty winds and small hail. Winds northwesterly 25 to 40 km/h tending westerly in the evening.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Katamatite Temperature Statistics View More

August Temperature

TOCUMWAL AIRPORT (30km)

  • Lowest 6 August, 2019

    0 °C
  • Average August

    7.1 °C
  • Highest 15 August, 2019

    16.9 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

TOCUMWAL AIRPORT (30km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    9.9 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    14.8 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    23.4 °C
Get an account to remove ads