Yarragon South Weather Forecast

    • 6
    • 19

    Shower

    • 6
    • 12

    Shower

    • 6
    • 13

    Shower

    • 7
    • 16

    Cloudy

    • 5
    • 20

    Partly cloudy

    • 4
    • 24

    Sunny

Today 18 Oct West and South Gippsland

Mostly sunny. The chance of fog about the ranges in the early morning. High (70%) chance of showers in the southwest at night, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds northwesterly 30 to 45 km/h tending west to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 22.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Yarragon South Temperature Statistics View More

October Temperature

MORWELL (LATROBE VALLEY AIRPORT) (35km)

  • Lowest 1 October, 2019

    1.3 °C
  • Average October

    12.2 °C
  • Highest 3 October, 2019

    30.2 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

MORWELL (LATROBE VALLEY AIRPORT) (35km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    8.5 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    14 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    20.8 °C
Get an account to remove ads