Stockyard Channel Entrance Weather Forecast

    • 8
    • 12

    Light rain

    • 11
    • 13

    Light rain

    • 12
    • 15

    Windy

    • 12
    • 13

    Windy

    • 9
    • 10

    Shower

    • 8
    • 11

    Partly cloudy

    • 8
    • 13

    Partly cloudy

Today 21 Sep West and South Gippsland

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of drizzle in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1200 metres. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Stockyard Channel Entrance Temperature Statistics View More

September Temperature

Wilsons Promontory Lighthouse (43km)

  • Lowest 13 September, 2021

    6.8 °C
  • Average September

    12.5 °C
  • Highest 2 September, 2021

    25.1 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Wilsons Promontory Lighthouse (43km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    12.3 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    14.4 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    17.1 °C
Get an account to remove ads