Spit Point Weather Forecast

    • 8
    • 15

    Partly cloudy

    • 8
    • 14

    Showers

    • 8
    • 14

    Shower or two

    • 10
    • 15

    Shower or two

    • 8
    • 17

    Partly cloudy

    • 11
    • 19

    Partly cloudy

    • 10
    • 16

    Partly cloudy

Today 22 Sep Central

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the Otways, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Possible hail in the southwest. Winds northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Spit Point Temperature Statistics View More

September Temperature

RHYLL (20km)

  • Lowest 18 September, 2019

    6.8 °C
  • Average September

    12.6 °C
  • Highest 20 September, 2019

    21.9 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

RHYLL (20km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    12.2 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    15.2 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    19.3 °C
Get an account to remove ads