Sandy Point Weather Forecast

    • 7
    • 14

    Showers

    • 9
    • 14

    Showers. Becoming windy

    • 7
    • 12

    Morning shower or two

    • 4
    • 15

    Partly cloudy

    • 7
    • 15

    Partly cloudy

    • 5
    • 15

    Late shower or two

    • 6
    • 13

    Showers

Today 20 Aug West and South Gippsland

Mostly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 30 to 45 km/h.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Sandy Point Temperature Statistics View More

August Temperature

POUND CREEK (34km)

  • Lowest 15 August, 2019

    3.9 °C
  • Average August

    10.1 °C
  • Highest 18 August, 2019

    20.9 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

POUND CREEK (34km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    9.6 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    14.3 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    19.8 °C
Get an account to remove ads