Longwarry Weather Forecast

    • 5
    • 13

    Shower or two

    • 4
    • 15

    Partly cloudy

    • 6
    • 14

    Showers increasing

    • 4
    • 11

    Showers

    • 3
    • 14

    Partly cloudy

    • 5
    • 17

    Sunny

    • 8
    • 17

    Shower or two

Today 26 Aug West and South Gippsland

Partly cloudy. The chance of fog about the ranges in the early morning. Areas of morning frost, locally severe. High (70%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1000 metres. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 1 and 5 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 15.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Longwarry Temperature Statistics View More

August Temperature

CRANBOURNE BOTANIC GARDENS (44km)

  • Lowest 4 August, 2019

    1.5 °C
  • Average August

    9.7 °C
  • Highest 18 August, 2019

    19.5 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

CRANBOURNE BOTANIC GARDENS (44km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    10.1 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    14.3 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    20.3 °C
Get an account to remove ads