Trentham Weather Forecast

    • 3
    • 11

    Mostly cloudy

    • 2
    • 10

    Cloudy

    • 2
    • 11

    Partly cloudy

    • 4
    • 10

    Showers

    • 2
    • 10

    Showers easing

    • 3
    • 8

    Showers. Becoming windy

    • 3
    • 9

    Possible shower. Windy

Today 13 Jun Central

Patchy morning fog. Mostly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures between 11 and 15.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Trentham Temperature Statistics View More

June Temperature

Castlemaine Prison (35km)

  • Lowest 5 June, 2021

    -1.5 °C
  • Average June

    7.9 °C
  • Highest 3 June, 2021

    17.4 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Castlemaine Prison (35km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    8.3 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    12.3 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    20.4 °C
Get an account to remove ads