Lake Bolac Weather Forecast

    • 2
    • 10

    Possible shower

    • 6
    • 13

    Showers

    • 9
    • 13

    Showers easing

    • 7
    • 12

    Early shower or two

    • 3
    • 13

    Cloudy

    • 7
    • 13

    Shower or two

    • 5
    • 11

    Showers easing

Today 19 Aug South West

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the Otways, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 25 to 35 km/h.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Lake Bolac Temperature Statistics View More

August Temperature

WESTMERE (8km)

  • Lowest 10 August, 2019

    -0.3 °C
  • Average August

    8 °C
  • Highest 15 August, 2019

    15.5 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

WESTMERE (8km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    7.5 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    13.3 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    20 °C
Get an account to remove ads