Sugarloaf Weather Forecast

    • 8
    • 13

    Showers increasing

    • 9
    • 13

    Shower or two

    • 9
    • 12

    Showers. Windy

    • 7
    • 11

    Shower or two clearing

    • 7
    • 12

    Partly cloudy

    • 8
    • 15

    Possible late shower

    • 9
    • 15

    Shower or two

Today 26 Aug South West

Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost in the north. Patchy morning fog. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures around 13.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Sugarloaf Temperature Statistics View More

August Temperature

CAPE OTWAY LIGHTHOUSE (30km)

  • Lowest 10 August, 2019

    4.8 °C
  • Average August

    10.5 °C
  • Highest 24 August, 2019

    17.4 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

CAPE OTWAY LIGHTHOUSE (30km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    11.6 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    14.3 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    17.6 °C
Get an account to remove ads