Lethbridge Weather Forecast

    • 8
    • 16

    Light rain

    • 8
    • 19

    Partly cloudy

    • 9
    • 15

    Shower

    • 3
    • 12

    Shower

    • 2
    • 13

    Partly cloudy

    • 2
    • 19

    Partly cloudy

    • 6
    • 19

    Shower

Today 22 Sep Central

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of drizzle in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere, most likely during the morning. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h tending west to northwesterly in the late morning and afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 14 and 17.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Lethbridge Temperature Statistics View More

September Temperature

Sheoaks (6km)

  • Lowest 16 September, 2021

    0.1 °C
  • Average September

    10.7 °C
  • Highest 2 September, 2021

    24.8 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Sheoaks (6km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    8.5 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    13.2 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    19 °C
Get an account to remove ads