Apollo Bay Weather Forecast

    • 9
    • 15

    Light shower or two

    • 10
    • 18

    Partly cloudy

    • 12
    • 22

    Showers increasing

    • 12
    • 18

    Shower or two

    • 10
    • 15

    Showers

    • 9
    • 14

    Shower or two

    • 8
    • 14

    Partly cloudy

Today 19 Oct South West

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of light showers near the Otways, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds south to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h turning east to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching around 17.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Apollo Bay Temperature Statistics View More

October Temperature

Cape Otway (18km)

  • Lowest 11 October, 2021

    7.3 °C
  • Average October

    11.9 °C
  • Highest 6 October, 2021

    18.3 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Cape Otway (18km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    11.3 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    14 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    17.3 °C
Get an account to remove ads