Primrose Sands Weather Forecast

    • 4
    • 15

    Partly cloudy

    • 7
    • 17

    Cloudy

    • 8
    • 21

    Mostly sunny

    • 6
    • 21

    Mostly sunny

    • 8
    • 23

    Partly cloudy

    • 9
    • 28

    Possible shower

    • 10
    • 19

    Shower or two

Today 19 Oct South East

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 800 metres. Winds westerly 25 to 40 km/h.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Primrose Sands Temperature Statistics View More

October Temperature

HOBART AIRPORT (15km)

  • Lowest 1 October, 2019

    1.9 °C
  • Average October

    11.1 °C
  • Highest 3 October, 2019

    28.9 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

HOBART AIRPORT (15km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    8.8 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    13.2 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    18.4 °C
Get an account to remove ads