Petcheys Bay Weather Forecast

    • 7
    • 19

    Possible shower. Windy

    • 7
    • 16

    Partly cloudy

    • 3
    • 21

    Partly cloudy

    • 13
    • 31

    Possible shower

    • 7
    • 21

    Mostly sunny

    • 7
    • 19

    Shower or two

    • 6
    • 18

    Shower or two

Today 18 Nov South East

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 40 to 60 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 13 and 21.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Petcheys Bay Temperature Statistics View More

November Temperature

DOVER (14km)

  • Lowest 5 November, 2019

    2 °C
  • Average November

    11 °C
  • Highest 1 November, 2019

    31.4 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

DOVER (14km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    7.1 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    10.5 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    17.3 °C
Get an account to remove ads