Dee Weather Forecast

    • 1
    • 11

    Showers easing

    • 3
    • 12

    Shower or two

    • 3
    • 12

    Partly cloudy

    • 1
    • 14

    Partly cloudy

    • 5
    • 13

    Shower or two

    • 1
    • 8

    Shower or two

    • 3
    • 12

    Shower or two

Today 6 Apr Central Plateau

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere, decreasing in the afternoon. Snow falling above 1100 metres. Winds west to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 2 and 2 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching between 7 and 11.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Dee Temperature Statistics View More

April Temperature

BUTLERS GORGE (24km)

  • Lowest 5 April, 2020

    0.3 °C
  • Average April

    8.6 °C
  • Highest 1 April, 2020

    17.3 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

BUTLERS GORGE (24km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    3.5 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    8.4 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    13.9 °C
Get an account to remove ads