Low Head Weather Forecast

    • 7
    • 13

    Showers

    • 4
    • 12

    Shower or two

    • 7
    • 13

    Mostly sunny

    • 5
    • 12

    Partly cloudy

    • 5
    • 13

    Sunny

    • 2
    • 12

    Mostly sunny

    • 4
    • 12

    Late shower or two

Today 21 Jun Central North

Partly cloudy. Areas of fog in the early morning. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching around 12.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Low Head Temperature Statistics

June Temperature

LOW HEAD (1km)

  • Lowest 1 June, 2018

    4.9 °C
  • Average June

    6.9 °C
  • Highest

Climate (2010–Present)

LOW HEAD (1km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    11 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    14 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    17.1 °C
Get an account to remove ads