Port Sorell Entrance Weather Forecast

    • 5
    • 14

    Partly cloudy

    • 6
    • 14

    Partly cloudy

    • 8
    • 14

    Partly cloudy

    • 7
    • 14

    Partly cloudy

    • 5
    • 13

    Shower or two

    • 7
    • 14

    Shower or two

    • 8
    • 15

    Shower or two

Today 4 Aug North West Coast

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds southwesterly 30 to 45 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 10 and 13.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Port Sorell Entrance Temperature Statistics View More

August Temperature

Devonport Airport (11km)

  • Lowest 2 August, 2021

    1.9 °C
  • Average August

    8.8 °C
  • Highest 2 August, 2021

    13.4 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Devonport Airport (11km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    8.6 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    12.9 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    17.5 °C
Get an account to remove ads