Luina Weather Forecast

    • 4
    • 7

    Shower

    • -1
    • 6

    Partly cloudy

    • -1
    • 7

    Cloudy

    • 2
    • 8

    Shower

    • 3
    • 9

    Shower

    • 3
    • 9

    Shower

    • 1
    • 9

    Partly cloudy

Today 6 Jul Western

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Strahan, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 900 metres. Winds south to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Luina Temperature Statistics View More

July Temperature

Luncheon Hill (Forestry) (40km)

  • Lowest 3 July, 2020

    2.9 °C
  • Average July

    6.9 °C
  • Highest 1 July, 2020

    12.8 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Luncheon Hill (Forestry) (40km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    7.9 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    10.8 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    15.4 °C
Get an account to remove ads