Pontville Weather Forecast

    • 15
    • 23

    Partly cloudy

    • 12
    • 22

    Cloudy

    • 11
    • 25

    Partly cloudy

    • 13
    • 27

    Partly cloudy

    • 17
    • 32

    Mostly sunny

Today 26 Jan South East

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 17 and 23.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Pontville Temperature Statistics View More

January Temperature

CAMPANIA (KINCORA) (13km)

  • Lowest 6 January, 2020

    6.7 °C
  • Average January

    17.5 °C
  • Highest 9 January, 2020

    32.5 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

CAMPANIA (KINCORA) (13km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    7.6 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    13.1 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    19.3 °C
Get an account to remove ads