Matta Flat Weather Forecast

    • 4
    • 13

    Morning frost. Partly cloudy

    • 4
    • 13

    Showers

    • 5
    • 14

    Shower or two clearing

    • 4
    • 14

    Partly cloudy

    • 2
    • 14

    Sunny

    • 2
    • 14

    Partly cloudy

    • 5
    • 16

    Partly cloudy

Today 19 Jun Yorke Peninsula

Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Possible small hail in the south during this afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the south later tonight. Light winds becoming north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the early afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures around 14.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Matta Flat Temperature Statistics View More

June Temperature

KADINA AWS (4km)

  • Lowest 7 June, 2019

    -0.7 °C
  • Average June

    11.1 °C
  • Highest 11 June, 2019

    21.8 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

KADINA AWS (4km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    10.3 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    16.7 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    24 °C
Get an account to remove ads