Copeville Weather Forecast

    • 7
    • 15

    Shower or two

    • 6
    • 16

    Partly cloudy

    • 5
    • 18

    Mostly sunny

    • 5
    • 22

    Sunny

    • 7
    • 17

    Partly cloudy

    • 7
    • 20

    Mostly sunny

    • 8
    • 20

    Shower or two

Today 17 Jul Murraylands

Cloudy. Patchy fog in the west in the early morning. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds west to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending west to southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to around 8 with daytime temperatures reaching around 15.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Copeville Temperature Statistics View More

July Temperature

KAROONDA (33km)

  • Lowest 9 July, 2019

    3.5 °C
  • Average July

    9.7 °C
  • Highest 6 July, 2019

    22 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

KAROONDA (33km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    9.5 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    15 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    23.7 °C
Get an account to remove ads