Southend Weather Forecast

    • 13
    • 20

    Shower

    • 12
    • 20

    Shower

    • 9
    • 19

    Partly cloudy

    • 9
    • 20

    Shower

    • 11
    • 21

    Shower

    • 11
    • 21

    Shower

    • 13
    • 22

    Shower

Today 14 Apr Lower South East

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, increasing a 60% chance near the coast, becoming less likely this afternoon. Winds westerly 25 to 40 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures around 20.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Southend Temperature Statistics View More

April Temperature

Robe Airport (51km)

  • Lowest 6 April, 2021

    5.4 °C
  • Average April

    15.5 °C
  • Highest 2 April, 2021

    29.7 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Robe Airport (51km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    9.9 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    14.5 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    19.8 °C
Get an account to remove ads