Stony Creek Bush Camping Area Weather Forecast

    • 3
    • 12

    Shower

    • 3
    • 9

    Shower

    • 2
    • 11

    Partly cloudy

    • 2
    • 17

    Partly cloudy

    • 8
    • 19

    Partly cloudy

    • 12
    • 20

    Cloudy

    • 12
    • 20

    Shower

Today 24 Sep Flinders

Partly cloudy. Patchy early morning fog west of the ranges. High (70%) chance of showers south of Hawker, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming westerly 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then increasing to 25 to 40 km/h in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 13 and 18.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Stony Creek Bush Camping Area Temperature Statistics View More

September Temperature

Yongala (71km)

  • Lowest 1 September, 2020

    0.3 °C
  • Average September

    12.7 °C
  • Highest 18 September, 2020

    28 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Yongala (71km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    8 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    13.9 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    22.5 °C
Get an account to remove ads