Polda Weather Forecast

    • 6
    • 16

    Shower

    • 4
    • 16

    Shower

    • 3
    • 17

    Cloudy

    • 3
    • 21

    Partly cloudy

    • 9
    • 27

    Partly cloudy

    • 13
    • 24

    Shower

    • 12
    • 22

    Shower

Today 24 Sep West Coast

Partly cloudy. Patchy early morning fog west of Nullarbor. High (70%) chance of showers east of Ceduna, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Possible small hail south of Streaky Bay in the evening. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 25 to 40 km/h in the morning then turning southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 19.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Polda Temperature Statistics View More

September Temperature

Elliston (52km)

  • Lowest 15 September, 2020

    4.4 °C
  • Average September

    16.7 °C
  • Highest 7 September, 2020

    35 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Elliston (52km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    12.2 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    16.6 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    22.6 °C
Get an account to remove ads