Laura Bay Weather Forecast

    • 12
    • 20

    Morning shower or two

    • 9
    • 22

    Early fog then mostly sunny

    • 10
    • 28

    Sunny

    • 16
    • 34

    Windy. Sunny

    • 18
    • 29

    Shower or two. Windy

    • 11
    • 20

    Shower or two. Windy

    • 10
    • 20

    Shower or two

Today 29 Sep West Coast

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers east of Ceduna, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds northwest to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 19 and 24.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Laura Bay Temperature Statistics View More

September Temperature

Ceduna Airport (17km)

  • Lowest 5 September, 2020

    1.9 °C
  • Average September

    15.9 °C
  • Highest 7 September, 2020

    37.9 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Ceduna Airport (17km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    10.9 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    17 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    24.2 °C
Get an account to remove ads