Jamestown Weather Forecast

    • 3
    • 13

    Shower or two

    • 5
    • 13

    Showers

    • 4
    • 12

    Partly cloudy

    • 2
    • 12

    Cloudy

    • 0
    • 10

    Partly cloudy

    • 1
    • 13

    Partly cloudy

    • 3
    • 15

    Partly cloudy

Today 29 Jun Mid North

Partly cloudy. The chance of morning frost. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h tending west to northwesterly in the late morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 12 and 15.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Jamestown Temperature Statistics View More

June Temperature

Clare High School (68km)

  • Lowest 27 June, 2022

    0.4 °C
  • Average June

    9 °C
  • Highest 23 June, 2022

    17 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Clare High School (68km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    9 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    14.9 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    21.8 °C
Get an account to remove ads