Karumba Weather Forecast

    • 26
    • 34

    Partly cloudy

    • 25
    • 31

    Possible late shower

    • 26
    • 33

    Possible shower

    • 26
    • 32

    Possible storm

    • 25
    • 33

    Shower or two

    • 25
    • 32

    Possible shower

    • 25
    • 31

    Shower or two

Today 21 Mar Gulf Country

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and rain areas in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds easterly 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to the mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching 29 to 39.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Karumba Temperature Statistics View More

March Temperature

NORMANTON AIRPORT (33km)

  • Lowest 9 March, 2019

    23 °C
  • Average March

    29.6 °C
  • Highest 7 March, 2019

    38.1 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

NORMANTON AIRPORT (33km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    22.4 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    27.6 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    34 °C
Get an account to remove ads