Logan River - Tansey Park Boat Ramp Weather Forecast

    • 22
    • 31

    Shower or two

    • 21
    • 28

    Showers

    • 20
    • 28

    Shower or two

    • 19
    • 28

    Shower or two

    • 18
    • 28

    Possible shower

    • 18
    • 29

    Possible shower

    • 19
    • 30

    Partly cloudy

Today 19 Jan Southeast Coast

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers about the southern border ranges, medium (60%) chance elsewhere inland from the coast, with a medium (40%) chance about the coast. The chance of a thunderstorm in the west, possibly severe. Winds easterly 15 to 20 km/h turning southeasterly in the evening.

Graph Plots Open in Graphs
  • Temperature Forecast Bureau of Meteorology

  • Temperature Real-Time

Logan River - Tansey Park Boat Ramp Temperature Statistics View More

January Temperature

Logan City Water Treatment Plant (3km)

  • Lowest 15 January, 2022

    18.7 °C
  • Average January

    26.1 °C
  • Highest 17 January, 2022

    31.5 °C

Climate (2010–Present)

Logan City Water Treatment Plant (3km)

Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Find Out More
  • Average Low 2010–Present

    15.9 °C
  • Average 2010–Present

    22.5 °C
  • Average High 2010–Present

    26.7 °C
Get an account to remove ads